Greetings from Nspira!
We are excited to share an excellent opportunity for freshers OR experienced candidates with fluency on languages.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Addressing the concerns and suggesting the inputs as required
- Maintaining database of all the information related to the allotted branch
- Maintaining database for logistics in excel.
- Relationship management with the office employees for smooth flow of work
Desired Candidate Profile
- Intermediate / any Graduate is eligible to apply
- Along with proficiency in English, Hindi and local language.
- Flexibility to work 6 days a week from office near Kandalakoya.
What We Offer:
- Salary – Best, as per the market standards
- Progressive Career Path
- Corporate Exposure
- Personality Development
- Leadership Opportunities
What you can bring in:
- Passion towards the Job
- Proven ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
click on "Apply" button as displayed on the top right hand side!