Assistant Manager / Manager – Liasoning
Mumbai (Maharashtra) / Bhubaneshwar (Odisha)
Nspira is a leading Education Management Services company which enables Narayana Group to operate 600+ branches seamlessly. A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We are also PE Funded and a professionally run organization. Please visit www.narayanagroup.com for additional information.Brief Jist of the Role
This is a key position with “Narayana Group” that demands excellent co-ordination between every internal stakeholders and the external Agencies. Basic functionality of the post is in the areas of liaison coupled with exclusive attributes of public relationship and extra ordinary communication skill.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Acquiring all approvals of building related to Govt Bodies in alignment with Educational sector.
- Liaising with all relevant Government offices such as state boards, local authorities related. for getting new licenses, renewals and so on.
- Maintain overall status of all licenses with due dates in a chart for regular follow up on renewals in a proactive manner.
- Manage every aspect of newly upcoming projects and projects for expansion of existing operation.
- Manage all inter-departmental & external issues in contracts, agreements & Liasoning aspects.
- Work to ensure that the deadlines are met and budgetary discipline is maintained.
- Co-ordination with architects / consultants
- Prospecting, identifying and screening potential government officials.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales to expand company's business and ensuring its strong presence in the assigned geo/vertical.
- Delivering the complete information and presentation of the project.
- Identifying and maintaining deep connect with the decision makers. Generating needs wherever necessary.
- Ensuring the timely execution of end to end order and delivery process.
- Continuous Liasoning and follow ups with the officials
- Achieving growth and Liasoning aspects within the time frame.
- Maintaining good relationship with the officials and should be able to manage overall Liasoning activities.
- The candidate will be responsible to drive the Liasoning from Urban Local Bodies.
Key skills required
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills
- Confidence in dealing with Govt. officials and direct interaction.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the state.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate with relevant experience.
- Atleast 3+ years into Liasoning with Govt. bodies & Authorities
- Fluency in local language is highly preferred
Candidates from Education sector / Ed-tech companies will be a plus
What We Offer:
- Salary – Best, as per the market standards
- Progressive Career Path
- Corporate Exposure
- Personality Development
- Leadership Opportunities
What you can bring in:
- Passion towards the Job
- Proven ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
click on "Apply" button as displayed on the top right hand side!