Designation- Regional Coordinator
Nspira is a leading Education Management Services company which enables Narayana Group to operate 600+ branches seamlessly. A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We are also PE Funded and a professionally run organization. Please visit our websites www.narayanagroup.com / www.nspira.in for additional information.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Coordination with Branch Core Team members
2. Interaction with Parents/Students to control the Drop-outs
3. Follow Ups for Class attendance/Test attendance
4. Fee Follow Ups and any grievances
5. Student Counseling
6. Parent Teacher Meeting Conductions & Coordinations
7. Analysis the Academic & Operational concerns and rectifying by coordination with various Heads
8. Analysis of Faculty workload
9. Syllabus compliances
10. Error Analysis
11. Scheduling trainings and meeting as required
We are reachable on 8179887766 for any further queries, Interested applicants may review the JD and apply if your skills.