Learning & Development Manager / Sr.Executive / Executive.
Hyderabad & Bangalore
Nspira – A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We also run full-fledged institutes for civil services, coaching centres and correspondence to address the vocational goals of career-oriented students. Today, the Narayana Group stands tall and proud for setting path breaking benchmarks in academic excellence. Four decades of experience in fulfilling the aspirations of India's students has given us conviction and confidence to aim higher and bigger always.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with various departments and identify the individual and organizational training needs.
- Has an experience of designing and developing leadership development programs for mid and senior level managers.
- Should be well conversant with latest training techniques and models.
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
- Sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character.
- Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics, Publish Training calendar.
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as on-going learning opportunities across the Zone, in support of the organization’s needs.
- Create high quality deliverables within project budget and policy deadlines.
- Actively participate in progressive disciplinary process for employees not able to meet or maintain standards of excellence
- Manage training budget effectively, if applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Expertise in training – Communication skills, Presentation skills, telephone etiquette, active listening, probing skills, reflective listening and empathy, rapport building.
Expertise in delivery of Language training - including grammar, sentence construction, writing skills, email etiquette.
- Expertise in delivery of behavioral content including but not limited to transaction analysis, leadership and managerial skills, assertive communication, planning & prioritization, conversational skills, Team building, Negotiation skills, decision making etc.
- Has an exposure to Psychometric analysis.
- Has a certification in training.
- Sound knowledge in Experiential Learning.
- Genuinely interested in the employees growth and People development.
What We Offer:
- Salary – Best, as per the market standards
- Progressive Career Path
- Corporate Exposure
- Personality Development
- Leadership Opportunities
What you can bring in:
- Passion towards the Job
- Proven ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
click on "Apply" button as displayed on the top right hand side!