Executive / Senior Executive – HR
This role is with Talent Acquisition team to work on in-house recruitment for Non IT / IT divisions of the company. The job location is Hi-Tech city, Patrika Nagar – Madhapur at Hyderabad.
Nspira is a leading Education Management Services company which enables Narayana Group to operate 600+ branches seamlessly. A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia's largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We are also PE Funded and a professionally run organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Talent Acquisition- This role is more than simple recruiting, you should be able to talk about our strategy and articulate career opportunities that engage passive talent. More importantly, leverage your business knowledge to develop meaningful recruiting strategies.
- Managing whole recruitment life cycle hiring top quality Non-IT / IT professionals
- He or She will be responsible for Sourcing, Calling and finding the best fit as per requirement within TAT for Non IT / IT.
- Preparing JDs as per KRAs and KPIs defined
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (Naukri, LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialised sites etc.)
- Conducting initial HR rounds, evaluate and select the relevant profiles.
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process, including managing candidates, scheduling phone interviews, Virtual interviews and F2F interviews.
- Regular Follow Ups till joining.
- Joining formalities and Document Management
- Maintain the data integrity and confidentiality.
- You must thrive in the hunt and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target.
- Ensure fulfilment of organizations recruitment needs in accordance with given timeline.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1-5 years of experience into Non-IT / IT recruitment.
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and work under high-pressure situations
- Demonstrate a high degree of independent decision-making, as well as the ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments with aggressive timelines.
- Fast learner, tech savvy with Go-getter attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Our weekly off is only on Sunday.
- Timings will be general shift (9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
Interested candidates may apply on our career site / alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Offer:
- Salary – Best, as per the market standards
- Progressive Career Path
- Corporate Exposure
- Personality Development
- Leadership Opportunities
What you can bring in:
- Passion towards the Job
- Proven ability to multitask
- Be a good team player
- Good Communication skills
- Winning attitude and appetite to learn, ready to take challenges
- Has sincerity in actions and commitment to work
- Honest, transparent and supportive work culture to promote talent
- We constantly review and promote staff to grow faster
- Many of our employees been around 20 to 30 years in organization
- They have been given opportunities to perform at different capacities and grow
How to apply:
click on "Apply" button as displayed on the top right hand side!