Role: Key Accounts Executive
Experience: 2 to 3 Years Customer operations/Client Facing role/Key account management/Account Success manager.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B.E/B.Tech) or MBA in Operations/Marketing.
What do you Do?
1. Candidate should have the ability to understand the Education portfolio of different competitive exam.
2. Candidate requires to liaison between different academic stake holders and content ingestion team leads to ensure smooth deliveries of the scheduled exams.
3. Candidate requires to liaison with Academic team and Product development team to collect product feedback/new business requirements to translate them as product features.
4. Candidate should be able to present product presentations to larger audience as and when required.
5. Candidate should be able should be able to generate necessary reports and present it to academic and non-academic staff as per the requirement.
6. Candidate should be able to handle teams.
Specific Required Skill Set:
1. Strong communication skills.
2. A systematic approach to problem solving.
3. High level of work integrity and ethics.
4. Learning attitude and ability to work under pressure.
5. Knowledge of Education technology products would be a plus.
6. Should be able to take ownership and drive the initiatives.
7. Relationship Management is extremely important.
8. Multiple Languages is a plus.
9. Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power point and Word).